THAW has multiple utility assistance programs available. Please see the choices below for one that best meets your needs.
For additional information you contact your utility provider or United Way 2-1-1 to ask about other resources that may be available. To help you use less energy and reduce your energy costs, use these 30 low-cost, no-cost tips around your house this winter.
DTE Energy – Payment Assistance Resources
Consumers Energy CARE – Payment Assistance Resource Page at United Way Jackson County
SEMCO Energy – Payment Assistance Resource Page
United Way 2-1-1
Detroit Water and Sewerage Department – Customer Service
- DTE Energy – 1-800-477-4747
- SEMCO Energy – 1-800-624-2019
- Detroit Water & Sewerage Department – 1-313-267-8000
- Consumers Energy – 1-800-477-5050
- Michigan Gas Utilities – 1-800-401-6402