THAW has multiple utility assistance programs available. Please see the choices below for one that best meets your needs.
Emergency Energy Assistance
DTE Affordable Monthly Payment Plan (LSP)
Utility Assistance for Brightmoor Residents
Skillman Neighborhood Residents
For additional information you contact your utility provider or United Way 2-1-1 to ask about other resources that may be available. To help you use less energy and reduce your energy costs, use these 30 low-cost, no-cost tips around your house this winter.
DTE Energy – Payment Assistance Resources
Consumers Energy – Payment Assistance Resource Page
SEMCO Energy – Payment Assistance Resource Page
United Way 2-1-1
Detroit Water and Sewerage Department – Customer Service
- DTE Energy – 1-800-477-4747
- SEMCO Energy – 1-800-624-2019
- Detroit Water & Sewerage Department – 1-313-267-8000
- Consumers Energy – 1-800-477-5050
- Michigan Gas Utilities – 1-800-401-6402