Work At THAW
THAW is always looking for talented, smart and creative people who want to make a difference in the lives of Michiganders. Our office is located in downtown Detroit and we offer competitive benefits—not to mention a few nice perks.
If you are interested in working at THAW, please forward your resume to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.
Please check our website regularly for open positions.
Why I Work At THAW
“The Energy Efficiency Assistance (EEA) program at THAW aids renters and homeowners year-round. Many of the people who call for help are seniors, and I love my seniors, or they have children in the home. Knowing that I can change their lives in a week or two, making sure they’re able to eat refrigerated food and be warm is so fulfilling.”
Operations Project Administrator, Energy Efficiency Assistance Program (EEA) at THAW
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision
- Prescription Drug Plans
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Aflac Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Education Assistance
- Parking Fees paid for or reimbursed by THAW
The Accounting Manager is responsible for general ledger management, account reconciliation, depreciation and accruals, restricted asset releases, A/R collections, and preliminary monthly accounting cycle closing.