Detroit . MI
Join us for a conversation with Dr. Virginia Eubanks, author of Automating Inequality: How High-Tech Tools Profile, Police, and Punish the Poor.
- free event, please click “tickets” to RSVP
- refreshments will be provided
- Dr. Virginia Eubanks will speak
- Detroit Public TV’s Christy McDonald with moderate a local panel discussion
- Sarah Alvarez of Outlier Media
- Jonathon Breems, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- State Senator Ian Conyers
- Kent Schulze, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Courtney Smith, Detroit Phoenix Center
- immediately following the panel discussion
- $50 ticket includes wine and dessert with Dr. Eubanks and a hardcover copy of Automating Inequality
- all proceeds to benefit THAW.
Sponsored by the Knight Foundation Fund of the Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan and hosted by The Heat and Warmth Fund (THAW).
For more information: email@example.com.