skip to main content

Individuals with chronic health problems who are DTE Energy and Consumers Energy customers with incomes 151-400% FPL can be referred by a health-care provider.  To be considered, please speak with your health care provider.

Applicants MUST work through DTE Energy, Consumers Energy or their health care provider to apply for assistance. THAW is not able to provide assistance directly to individuals through THAW’s Assistance Application.