Enbridge Fueling Futures Water Assistance Program
As of October 17, funding for the Enbridge Fueling Futures Water Assistance Program funded by Enbridge has been exhausted.
Residents of Michigan with incomes at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Level are eligible to receive water assistance through the Enbridge Fueling Futures Water Assistance Program. Assistance funds are limited and distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
You are eligible for support from this program if:
- Your income is at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Level (see chart below).
- Your account must be residential (not a commercial account).
- Your account must have a past due balance.
- Account must be in the applicant’s name. If the account is not in the applicant’s name, the applicant must provide
- A written explanation as to why the responsible party listed on the utility bill is not the one applying for assistance
- A document verifying that the applicant resides at the service address
- All other documents are required to process the application.
Household Income Requirements
|Household Size||Monthly Income|
* For each additional household member, add $378