Emerging Leaders Council
The Heat and Warmth Fund is excited to announce its inaugural Power Forward Emerging Leaders Council.
The purpose of the council is to:
- Create a pipeline of talent for THAW and for the non-profit community of Michigan.
- Establish a diverse and inclusive council that represents the community we serve.
- Build awareness of THAW’s mission and services in communities throughout Michigan.
- Provide a volunteerism opportunity for civic-minded young leaders.
Power Forward Emerging Leaders Council members will experience:
- The opportunity to network with community-minded young professionals to foster life-long connections and friendships while serving others.
- The chance to engage with senior business, government, and community leaders around a critical social need.
- Professional and Personal Education events on essential topics to assist in career growth and advance knowledge and opportunities for non-profit leaders.
- A Volunteer opportunity to serve the community becoming THAW Ambassadors and organize
Please check back in early 2021 for news and updates regarding the Power Forward council. If you have any questions or are interested in joining the council, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.