Enbridge Fueling Futures Water Assistance Program
Residents of Michigan with incomes at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Level are eligible to receive water assistance through the Enbridge Fueling Futures Water Assistance Program. Assistance funds are limited and distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
You are eligible for support from this program if:
- Your income is at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Level (see chart below).
- Your account must be residential (not a commercial account).
- Your account must have a past due balance.
- Account must be in the applicant’s name. If the account is not in the applicant’s name, the applicant must provide
- A written explanation as to why the responsible party listed on the utility bill is not the one applying for assistance
- A document verifying that the applicant resides at the service address
- All other documents are required to process the application.
Household Income Requirements
|Household Size||Monthly Income|
* For each additional household member, add $378